| Sunday, March 01, 2009 |
| Eus and Ferdz, this one's for you. |
Tonight, I sowed the seeds of deep-seeded friendship, with Eus and Ferdz. Real, strongly-founded friendship. There were tears and laughter, and above all, we found a whole new, redefined meaning of friendship at its best (and worst). I love you both! Emo shit and all, I know we'd be there thru thick and thin, sadness and grace, deep shit and all. I also realized that the people who said that "they'd be there for you whatever and however long it takes" are all empty promises, unless they are words coming from friends. Were there many typos? Will post the pics soon why (if ever). Basta, I love you both! Keep the faith.
xoxo, CBT
"Until one morning, I'll wake up and find I'm thinking about something else, and then I'll know the worst is over.. My heart might be bruised, but it will recover and become capable of seeing the beauty of life once more... It happened before, it will happen again, I'm sure. When someone leaves, it's because someone is about to arrive - I'll find love again." |
posted by *~bLuSh~* @ 3/01/2009 02:26:00 AM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: *~bLuSh~*
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: I'm: VAIN, hyperactive, outgoing, stubborn, impulsive, critical, lazy, paranoid....
LOVES: music, dining, reading, sleeping, my iPod, perfumes, cyberspace, bags, going out, pictures, GOD-family-friends *^_^*
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| My Friends |
|
|
| Surprise |
|
|
| Let's Chatty |
| My Music |
|
|
| Got'ya |
|
|
| |
Post a Comment