Tuesday, February 24, 2009
In one episode of South Park, Stan found his friend Butters, who just had his heart broken, sitting on a rain-soaked curb in tears.

Butters: "Uh, well yeah, I'm sad, but at the same time, I'm really happy that something could make me feel this sad. It's like, it makes me feel alive, you know? It makes me feel human. The only way I can feel this sad now is I felt something really good before. So I have to take the bad with the good... so I guess what I'm feeling is like a beautiful sadness..."

*awww*
posted by *~bLuSh~* @ 2/24/2009 11:29:00 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me


Name: *~bLuSh~*
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: I'm: VAIN, hyperactive, outgoing, stubborn, impulsive, critical, lazy, paranoid.... LOVES: music, dining, reading, sleeping, my iPod, perfumes, cyberspace, bags, going out, pictures, GOD-family-friends *^_^*
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Friends
Surprise

    website visit counters
Let's Chatty

My Music
Got'ya

    hit counters