Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Random Thoughts, etc.
Blah-blahs and more blah-blahs.
  • Currently addicted to "No Air" by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown. Been going on for week now (I know, late bloomer!)
  • More addictions: hot chocolate and Cornetto (had it 4/6 days)
  • Swamped with work. (Ugghh... do i still have to talk about this here?!)
  • People come, people go. But I guess lately, most people that I've become very close with are not too close anymore. I miss Mikko, Rey, Rox, Joyce... soon there will be more. It's really really really really sad... *SIGH*
  • The mind is willing, but the heart is weak.
  • Where the hell did Molly and James go?! They are Gian's toy trains. It really bothers me that I suddenly can't find them! Arggh!
  • Hey you! Yes you, JP! You got the job! I'm really happy for you!
  • In relation to ^ .... Thank you Lord! It's amazing how you really listen to prayers :)
  • Looking forward to Pagudpod trip
I hope there will be more good things to look forward to. ***NO AIR!!!***
posted by *~bLuSh~* @ 1/28/2009 12:34:00 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me


Name: *~bLuSh~*
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: I'm: VAIN, hyperactive, outgoing, stubborn, impulsive, critical, lazy, paranoid.... LOVES: music, dining, reading, sleeping, my iPod, perfumes, cyberspace, bags, going out, pictures, GOD-family-friends *^_^*
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Friends
Surprise

    website visit counters
Let's Chatty

My Music
Got'ya

    hit counters