Thursday, December 25, 2008
Merry Christmas!!!
My Gian never fails to amaze me. I was surprised how he was able to carry a crowd (a bunch of kids older than him) by doing some of his antics and non-stop blurbs. He's a real charmer. He made them laugh, and they were amused because he's still very young (even the parents of the kids were watching him, he was quite entertaining, really!). He also made them speak in English (they were locals)! They were imitating how he spoke, which I know they found really cute because I heard them say so. When they said their goodbyes after the Mass, they told Gian, "Tawa ka!" Gian did not react, I don't think he understood. Or maybe he was still processing what they meant. So I told Gian, "Gian, you laugh daw!" And so he did (kailangan English eh no?!). Goodbyes and all, Gian even told them, "Text text!"

A very merry Christmas to Gian! He got a lot of Thomas Train presents! He slept with all of them beside him. I'm pretty sure that he'll wake up in the middle of the night just to check if the attendance is still complete. I'm sure to be scolded by him if he doesn't find them.

Thanks Ninang for Percy, Thomas and Emily, and James. 3 Thomas Train presents for Christmas! Unico hijo daw nya, walang kokontra! Thanks Ninang Kay for Gordon, and Tito JP for Percy, too. When Mamita arrives, 2 more trains will come! My Gian couldn't have asked for more :)
posted by *~bLuSh~* @ 12/25/2008 02:45:00 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me


Name: *~bLuSh~*
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: I'm: VAIN, hyperactive, outgoing, stubborn, impulsive, critical, lazy, paranoid.... LOVES: music, dining, reading, sleeping, my iPod, perfumes, cyberspace, bags, going out, pictures, GOD-family-friends *^_^*
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Friends
Surprise

    website visit counters
Let's Chatty

My Music
Got'ya

    hit counters