| Tuesday, January 12, 2010 |
| 3 Decades and Counting |
At 4:11pm today, I officially turned 30. Oooopsss! Did I just say 30? I meant, 25. LOL! ü (I seem to have stopped counting at 25 haha!). And after how many years of not being able to hear Mass on my birthday, I finally had the chance to do so this afternoon (errr... yesterday, technically) because Yay! I was on VL. hehe.
My cousins did this colorful thingy on the wall made up of colored papers which spelled, "Happy 30th Birthday, Achi!" and even had balloons on its sides. Even our room had balloons at the ceiling! Sheesh, I really feel so LOVED. I had presents, too. Which, all the more made me feel really really GUILTY because I haven't even gotten them Christmas presents yet, until now. I promise to get them something special, yung tipong pinag-isipan naman. Something that they would really like. ü
Happy Birthday, Me! Now it's time to post some chismis...
Saw my Ex last Saturday, and he told me that Ms. Pegasus is apparently pregnant... by him! What news! Well, goodluck to my Ex. He doesn't seem to know what he's getting into.
I'm gonna be all showbiz about this blog, and I won't deny the fact that I was quite delighted (o sige na nga, wag nang plastik... Happy!) about the "Showtime" suspension (not because I don't like the show, I actually love it because of Vice Ganda), but because Ms. Pegasus really proved her worth.
To you, Ms. Pegasus... I could only watch and wait for you to self-destruct. Your brains (and mouth) are on the wrong parts. Maybe you'd like to check out the comments posted on Facebook's "May Nagtext - Vice Ganda" about you. LMAO! And please, stop sending me messages on my Friendster account (`coz I couldn't reply to your messages bcoz of your settings) and telling me that I'm ugly when in fact, you're just SO INSECURE OF ME! No further comments, your honor. The talks about you on Facebook are enough for you to be ashamed of yourself.
That's it for now, lovers! You know you love me. XOXO. |
posted by *~bLuSh~* @ 1/12/2010 12:38:00 AM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: *~bLuSh~*
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: I'm: VAIN, hyperactive, outgoing, stubborn, impulsive, critical, lazy, paranoid....
LOVES: music, dining, reading, sleeping, my iPod, perfumes, cyberspace, bags, going out, pictures, GOD-family-friends *^_^*
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| My Friends |
|
|
| Surprise |
|
|
| Let's Chatty |
| My Music |
|
|
| Got'ya |
|
|
| |
Post a Comment