| Friday, October 09, 2009 |
| No Promises - Shayne Ward |
@RMB-- you know how i used to have this twisted belief that i would be the one who can change you? That I was THE ONE for you? Now I learned that indeed, I was the one-- among others. That you, my wild horse, can never be tied down. Be free. The same way I, the fragile butterfly, must be set free to spread my colorful wings and fly. Sayang naman if I won't flaunt my beautiful colors and people won't get to see and appreciate. *haha*
How i wish it was that easy to be the way we were. If only you knew the battles that i had with myself, over and over and over. Head, heart? Heart, head? *sigh* It's you. Only you. But we can never be. I've come to terms with that.
*did you just hear the sound of my heart breaking?* |
posted by *~bLuSh~* @ 10/09/2009 11:48:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: *~bLuSh~*
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: I'm: VAIN, hyperactive, outgoing, stubborn, impulsive, critical, lazy, paranoid....
LOVES: music, dining, reading, sleeping, my iPod, perfumes, cyberspace, bags, going out, pictures, GOD-family-friends *^_^*
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| My Friends |
|
|
| Surprise |
|
|
| Let's Chatty |
| My Music |
|
|
| Got'ya |
|
|
| |
Post a Comment