| Thursday, September 17, 2009 |
| My Wonder Boy |
Gian bit my iPod earphone wires. I didn't get too angry, though. I just had the stern look that said, "I'm angry Gian, better not do that again!" He said sorry fast enough to erase the anger. He added, "I made mistakes. My mouth bite (bit) the wires. I phah (read: hit) my mouth!" Of course I said that it's okay, that he said sorry anyway and it's alright. He even told me, "it's under control." My amazement was enough to melt away the slight irritation that I had. Once again, his charms worked its wonders on me. Old news.
Still guilty, Gian said, "You're my bestfriend, Mama!" I shook my head. Then he says, "what's the matter, Mama?" LOL.
Jeez... and he's only 3 years old! A few years more and I'd me out smacked. I'd still love you though, Gian... To the moon and back ♥ |
posted by *~bLuSh~* @ 9/17/2009 12:22:00 AM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: *~bLuSh~*
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: I'm: VAIN, hyperactive, outgoing, stubborn, impulsive, critical, lazy, paranoid....
LOVES: music, dining, reading, sleeping, my iPod, perfumes, cyberspace, bags, going out, pictures, GOD-family-friends *^_^*
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| My Friends |
|
|
| Surprise |
|
|
| Let's Chatty |
| My Music |
|
|
| Got'ya |
|
|
| |
Post a Comment