| Friday, March 20, 2009 |
| My Cookie Monster |
I bought Gi a pack of Chips Ahoy the other night. When I arrived home gave it to him, I told him that he can't eat it that night, but he can do so the next day when he wakes up. Of course he wants me to open it that very moment, he's been bugging me with "cookie! cookie" the past days. I talked to him again and said that I promise to give his cookie the next day.
Gian, trying to push his luck and outsmart me, said: "Good morning, Mama!!!" I laughed really hard! And the look on his face... he looked like a glowing too-cute-to-be-true lightbulb with his brilliant idea, thinking that he nailed it! It really really took a lot of self-control not to give in to this charming and adorably funny kid. He almost got me there.
Smart-ass... trying to Outthink and Outdo his Mama! hehehe. Love you to bits, Gi. You're my heaven sent *^_^* |
posted by *~bLuSh~* @ 3/20/2009 12:41:00 AM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: *~bLuSh~*
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: I'm: VAIN, hyperactive, outgoing, stubborn, impulsive, critical, lazy, paranoid....
LOVES: music, dining, reading, sleeping, my iPod, perfumes, cyberspace, bags, going out, pictures, GOD-family-friends *^_^*
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| My Friends |
|
|
| Surprise |
|
|
| Let's Chatty |
| My Music |
|
|
| Got'ya |
|
|
| |
Post a Comment