Tuesday, March 29, 2005
This is me.... and Mom!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yup, that's Mom alright! And this pix which I myself took, was on the bus ride from a beach somewhere in Tuen Mun last March 26 (Black Saturday). No swimming for us though. The beach isn't nice, we just had barbeque there... yum yum!

Btw, notice the earphones? That's my iPod (mini). Great companion for long trips I must say. I got it March 19. Wasn't able to blog coz i was too hyped uploading mp3s in it. *^_^*
posted by *~bLuSh~* @ 3/29/2005 04:17:00 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me


Name: *~bLuSh~*
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: I'm: VAIN, hyperactive, outgoing, stubborn, impulsive, critical, lazy, paranoid.... LOVES: music, dining, reading, sleeping, my iPod, perfumes, cyberspace, bags, going out, pictures, GOD-family-friends *^_^*
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Friends
Surprise

    website visit counters
Let's Chatty

My Music
Got'ya

    hit counters